This week’s set of Photoshop Brushes are for quickly laying out perspective grids. If you want to work on full blown paintings it is probably a better idea to try the perspective tools app for Photoshop, but for quick sketches and design explorations having a set of perspective grid brushes can save you a lot of time.
For brush requests, ideas for future brush sets, or related questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The set contains six different brushes:
- The first one is an isometric grid for mobile game designs.
- The second brush is a grid for props and vehicle designs.
- The third is a one point perspective brush.
- Fourth brush is a two point perspective brush.
- The fifth one is a three point perspective brush.
- The last one is a five point perspective brush.
The brushes are size sensitive, so it is best to use them under 5000 px.
All my brushes are FREE to use both in commercial and personal art.
I do not request credit or back linking, but if you do I'll take it as a kind gesture.
If you want to keep up with the latest content you can subscribe to my weekly newsletter at pixelstains.net
Regarding the compatibility issues, I don't know what to say really... this particular brush set should work theoretically even on a 10+ year old Photoshop edition..
Edit: It worked! To all Safari users, use Google Chrome to download brushes for photoshop (don't know if this problem is only on mac, but I think it might be related)
more brushes soon!